Armee des Verstandes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet. - Chinese Proverb

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Library.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul
Paul

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Our Library. Empty
PostSubject: Our Library.   Our Library. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:10 am

The school library sucks, which is why it is called a media center.

The lincon township library does a horrible job at organizing its books. Many times I have had to literally hunt for the books. The library catalog......well, I can't find a good word to describe it. I don't want to use the word bad, or sucks, because it goes infinitely far past that. Take the Starwars series for example. In total, there are over 40 books probably. The library catalog arranges them in groups of 2-3 and makes the subject extremely similar. As an example:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Star Wars, the Force Unleashed.

Seriously people. Learn to do your job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dunath
villainmiaka
Forum Grunt
Forum Grunt
villainmiaka

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Our Library. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Library.   Our Library. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 am

I like the Lincoln Township Library... better than St. Joe anyway, LT has much much better selection. Although I do often feel like they judge me there.... I'm very well read and a huge fan of classic literature- but I also like to read Y.A. books because a lot of them have fun, interesting storylines. But whenever I get to checkout with some young adult section books, I swear to god they treat me like a retarded person. I checked out one of the twiilight books awhile ago- (yes I did enjoy that series, no I'm not one of those obsessive twilight people) and when I asked to reserve the last book in that series, the woman checking me out looked at me and said "You know that one is the only book in the series catagorized as an ADULT fiction right?" and PAUSED, looking at me like I might not want it anymore because I couldn't handle an 'adult' fiction- WTF IS THAT? You and me, bitch, pick any book you like- let's see who can finish it and pass a comprehension test the fastest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/powmothafuckas
Hyperion
Benutzer des Verstandes
Benutzer des Verstandes
Hyperion

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Our Library. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Library.   Our Library. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 am

The Lincoln Township Library is nice and I agree better than the St. Joseph Library but seriously the people there some of them need to not be such bitches!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Library. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Library.   Our Library. Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Library.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armee des Verstandes :: General :: Books and/or reading materials-
Jump to: